- 1 1/2 oz pear vodka ( keep mine in the freezer so it stays ice-cold)
- 1 1/2 oz pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 oz cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 raspberries for garnish
- Line the rim of a chilled glass with sparkling sugar: run a lemon wedge along the edge of each glass, then dip into a plate piled with sparkling white sugar (look for it on the cookie decorating aisle at the grocery store.) Twist the glass back and forth in the sugar to evenly coat.
- Add a couple raspberries to glass, then top with pear vodka, pineapple juice and cranberry juice. Stir if desired (or leave unstirred to give a slight ombré effect to the drink’s appearance.) Cheers!
*makes one drink (feel free to double, triple, etc. to make a batch for a crowd!)